The idea is that every day in December a member of the Azure community will have the chance to showcase their Azure knowledge by recording a video of 20-30 minutes in length and having it listed on the website, on the day that they have reserved a slot.
Here are the Azure Advent Calendar rules:
- Reserve a slot by contacting @Pixel_Robots or @Gregor_suttie on Twitter (with hash tag #azureadventcalendar).
- Record a 20-30 minute video with an Azure topic
- Prepare a blog post (in English)
- Add a link in your blog post that links back to azureadventcalendar.com, so that your readers may find the entire azure advent calendar. Publish your blog post on the specified date. Your post must be related to Azure in some way, but otherwise the content is completely up to you.
- Share your blog post on Twitter with hashtags #azurefamily and #azureadventcalendar
- Any further questions contact @Pixel_Robots or @Gregor_suttie on Twitter (with hash tag #azureadventcalendar).
- Check out the faq’s page Azure Advent Calendar Faq’s Page.
- Bonus points if its got something with a Christmas theme.
Share your post on Twitter with hashtags #azurefamily and #azureadventcalendar
Please spread the word and if it fills up we can open up more slots.
Thank you from Richard and Gregor.