For a long time now when using Microsoft Azure Icons in your architecture diagrams it took some time to find the right ones sometimes having to use an older icon as you could not find the right one. Luckily in July 2020 Microsoft decided to release the new Azure icons as a download from their Azure Architecture Center.
On the webpage they even call out the Do’s and Don’ts to make it easier on you. No more having to read a full EULA. The Do’s and Don’ts are:
- Use the icon to illustrate how products can work together
- In diagrams, we recommend to include the product name somewhere close to the icon
- Use the icons as they would appear within Azure
- Don’t crop, flip, or rotate icons
- Don’t distort or change icon shape in any way
- Don’t use Microsoft product icons to represent your product or service
So, now you know the Do’s and Don’ts head over to the Azure Architecture center and Download the Icons!
If you use them to create something cool, please share it with me. Feel free to reach out if you have any comments or questions.
Oh, and as you are here, why not look at my Azure Architect study guides. AZ-303 Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies and AZ-304 Microsoft Azure Architect Design (coming soon).